Are you ready to work for a company that truly cares about making a meaningful difference in this world?
Join a team that makes innovations reality, owns the process and demands excellence all while supporting your work-life balance with flexible schedules, ample vacation time to rest and recharge, and a relaxed atmosphere so you can focus on what matters — doing good work that makes people’s lives better.
We value people that are highly motivated, self-starters open to learning new things every day. We’re looking for people with a good attitude and strong character who strive to be the best at what they do, take accountability for their actions and are determined and committed to get the job done.
We’re highly collaborative, innovative thinkers and we need people from diverse backgrounds and levels of experience to join our growing team. We’ve built our workplace on inclusivity treating everyone with respect and integrity and providing people with the support and space to do their best work.
We’re a company that values you and your career path, and recognizes the importance of work-life balance.
In addition to being part of a locally owned and operated business who values treating everyone with integrity and respect, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Employee and/or Employee + Child(ren) medical insurance costs you just $1/month!
- Comprehensive Dental + Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan that we match up to 3%
- Basic Life AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off — 18 days first year (pro-rated)
- Paid holidays — 9 days
- Annual Performance Bonus Potential
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Tuition Assistance
- Shift differential: 2nd shift – + $1/hr, 3rd shift – + $3/hr
We pride ourselves on being a community-minded company that provides lots of opportunity to learn, grow and be at your best every day.
• Ideally located in the heart of the beautiful Adirondack region, in close proximity to Montreal, Boston and New York City.
• Flexible schedules
• Fun office gatherings
• Professional development opportunities